- Is the softaware free or is there a nominal charge?
- What are the transaction cost of my business for example spreads etc?
- Is the software Windows, Mac or internet (Java or HTML) based and What technical indicators are available in the charting component?
- What is the order interface and chat types of orders are available? Can I trade directly from the charts?
- Does the trading platform allow for backtesting of strategies and does it provide historical data delivered through the software?
- Does the trading platform have an API that allows additional software or programming?
- What sort of customer service can I expect? Who is my point of contact and can they be contacted directly by email and or phone?
When selecting your broker a level of high security is vital, especially when dealing with your money. Below is a list of regulatory government agencies globally that you can use to check whether or not the broker you are selcting is legal and non-fraudulent. We recommend before signing any contract or opening any account that you do your homework and research the company you wish to have do your business etc. Please click on the following links below to search for your relevant broker.
AxiTrader is an Australian margin FX company established to provide innovative online financial products and services. AxiTrader is an Australian company and is regulated by ASIC and is authorised to provide financial services to retail and wholesale clients. All AxiTrader clients can trade inter-bank spot and forward FX on over 28 currency pairs, gold and silver, oil and major futures on tight spreads, low margins and zero commissions. AxiTrader have has a wealth of knowledge within the derivative industry both locally and internationally.